11, 1999, the North Coast Polytechnic Institute (NCPI) began operations
to provide training to law enforcement officers and law enforcement
agencies. There is a need within the law enforcement sector to provide
EFFECTIVE, AFFORDABLE, and PROFESSIONAL
training that is meaningful and professionally taught. NCPI will
bring any of these training programs to your agency. The host agency
must locate a training facility to host the school. Discounted rates
will be available to the host agency.
Most Recent Training Flyer: Fall Schools
Up and coming schools:
Just scheduled :
- Attorneys:CLE's should be available: DUI, DUS & FRA Issues and Law of Arrest - Host: Aurora PD -Apr 23, 2019
- Criminal Patrol/Drug Interdiction-
Executives: PEALS 2019 hosted by Olmsted Twp PD March 4-8, Apr 1-5 and May 6-10
- Director Healy is available for individualized training related to assessment center preparation for officers or supervisors pursuing promotion. Training would include an in-basket exercise, and how to prepare for a group problem solving project, supervisor/subordinate conflict, complaint handling, media relations and oral interview.
- Director Healy is also available as an expert witness,
and can provide insight and expertise in writing expert reports and providing expert testimony in depositions and/or jury trials. Call for
- Ask about reasonable rates available for training
the whole department; especially with CPT mandated training.
Are you on our mailing list? Are you interested in a specific
class. Click here and we will notify you
when we have classes in your area.